The North Carolina Collection is dedicated to preserving literary, visual, and artifactual materials illustrating four centuries of the colony and state of North Carolina. The collection comprises three divisions: the Research Library, North Carolina Collection Gallery, and Photographic Archives.
North Carolina Miscellany. Exploring the history, literature, and culture of the Tar Heel State
A View to Hugh. Processing the Hugh Morton photographs and films.
Read North Carolina Novels. A guide to novels set in North Carolina.
News & Events
- Alexander Julian: The Threads of Carolina Style Mon, Mar 28, 2016
- A Common Thread: Carolina Fashion Exhibition at Wilson Library Tue, Mar 22, 2016
- From Frock Coats to Flip-flops: 100 Years of Fashion at Carolina Wed, Feb 17, 2016
- Exhibition Opening: Wootten & Johnston Photographs Fri, Oct 23, 2015
- Wootten & Johnston: Pioneer Female Photographers and North Carolina’s Preservation Movement Tue, Oct 13, 2015