Adjusted hours for Fall 2020
Designated areas in Davis Library and the Health Sciences Library will open for use August 3. Limiting the number of open floors will help housekeeping staff focus on cleaning and sanitizing these areas regularly throughout the day.
Davis Library – floors 1 and 2
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (closing at 5 p.m. August 3 – 6)
- Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (closing at 5 p.m. August 7)
- Sunday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (beginning August 9)
Health Sciences Library – floors 1 and 2, plus lower level
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Kathrine R. Everett Law Library
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Access will be restricted to Carolina Law students, faculty and staff.
Services at other branches
All other campus libraries continue to provide services and consultations online. Many books and other items from these libraries are available via the contactless pickup service.