Upcoming Collections Reductions
As part of the University’s efforts to address its budget challenges, the University Libraries will absorb approximately $2 million in cuts to library collections during FY 21-22 and as much as $3 million during FY 22-23. The only way to reach these targets is through large-scale cancellations of scholarly journals and databases and reduced purchasing of books and multimedia items.
This page contains additional information about these upcoming cuts and ways for you to learn more.
- Message from Provost Bob Blouin and Vice Provost for University Libraries Elaine L. Westbrooks (Oct. 1, 2021)
- FAQ about collections cuts
- Find the liaison for your school, department or program
- Information sessions
- Ways to help
Other Collections Information
- Our Strategic Framework discusses our commitment to preserving history and culture, supporting student success, and enabling the research enterprise with our collections.
- Our catalog is the front door to many of our print and electronic collections.
- Access our broad collection of electronic articles and other online resources.
- Wilson Library is the home of our unique Special Collections, some of which are available online.
- See our FAQ on Ebook collecting.
- Request a title for purchase
- See our current Elsevier Subscribed Titles.