Your generous donations will help University Archives preserve the university’s history and provide wider access to its records by funding:
- preservation and conservation of fragile and unique items;
- processing and cataloging of university records;
- exhibits and publications;
- special projects, including digital exhibits and web development;
- outreach and public programming.
Private donations allow us to take on projects in service of our mission that are otherwise not possible. We are a nonprofit organization, and donations are tax-deductible.