The Davis Library Infrastructure Project will upgrade critical infrastructure and install fire sprinklers throughout Davis Library. The expected completion date is early 2019.
Davis Library will remain open and books will be available throughout the project. However, each floor will close for a period of two to three months so that work can be completed safely.
Staff will retrieve books from closed areas upon request, usually within 24 hours. UNC students, faculty, and staff can use the Library’s Carolina BLU delivery service to request books from Davis Library or any campus library. Non-affiliated users can use this form instead.
For questions about project scope and management, contact UNC Facilities Services
Thank you for your patience as this important work takes place.
- Davis Library Floors Three and Four Closed Summer, Fall 2018
- Davis Library Infrastructure Work on Floor One During Summer 2018
- Davis Library Floors 5 and 6 To Close Until Summer
- Davis Floors 7 and 8 To Close December 18
- Davis Floors 2, 7, 8 Next to Be Affected by Construction
- Davis Library Infrastructure Project to Begin in June