Our service desk is located in the Davis Library Research Hub on the second floor of Davis Library.
We acquire spatial and numeric data from a variety of sources, and we facilitate the use of data, provide classroom training, support online learning, and provide access to GIS computing.
- Walk-up assistance is available at the Davis Library Research Hub, M 10-5, Tu 10-7, Wed 10-7, Th 10-5, and F 10-5.
- GIS Librarians provide GIS assistance and locate spatial data.
- Michele Hayslett provides assistance locating statistical data.
- Matt Jansen provides assistance getting started with statistical software and working with visualization software.
- The Odum Institute’s consultants provide expert-level statistics assistance.
Data and Software Guides
Getting GIS Experience
Interested in being a tutor or research assistant? Fill out
If you cannot find what you need, ask us for help! We will help you find it or purchase it.
Manage your research data
Find resources for managing research data in the Research Data Toolkit.