We are located in the Davis Library Research Hub, one of three Research Hub locations. Our services cater to researchers interested in working with data, mapping, texts, and technology.
What We Offer
- Assistance with digital research and technology.
- A computing lab with specialized software.
- The Liquid Galaxy digital Earth display.
- Spaces for collaboration and presentation.
- Technology workshops and programs.
- Walk-in assistance is available in the Davis Library Research Hub.
Summer Hours (beginning 5/7): M-F 10am-2pm
- Contact one of our specialists for in-depth assistance. Our areas of expertise include:
Data and Software Guides
Getting GIS Experience
Interested in being a tutor or research assistant? Fill out
If you cannot find what you need, ask us! We will help you find it or purchase it.
Manage your research data
Find resources for managing research data in the Research Data Toolkit.