Funded primarily by the federal government, Federal Work-Study Programs allow students to earn part of their financial aid through employment on campus and in community service agencies. Students approved for Work-Study Programs may select from a variety of jobs to meet their interests, skills, and career plans.
The University Libraries offers jobs for students with a work-study award. Search for these opportunities on the University’s JobX site.
Student Assistant Positions
The University Libraries employs Student Assistants each year in many different departments. Students without work-study awards may learn more about part-time jobs in our Libraries here.
Available Student Assistant Positions
Graduate Assistant Positions
The Libraries offers graduate assistantships supporting a variety of programs and services. These positions are not eligible for tuition and fees.
Available Graduate Assistant Positions
- Clinical, Academic, & Research Engagement Graduate Assistant
- IDEA Transcription Project Graduate Assistant
- Library Data Consultant Graduate Assistant
- Repository Services Graduate Assistant
- Research and Instruction Graduate Assistant
- Resource Acquisitions & Management Graduate Assistant
- Southern Historical Collection, Digital Production Graduate Assistant
- Student Audio Editor Graduate Assistant
- Wilson Library Research and Instructional Services Graduate Assistant