The University Libraries are committed to providing access to their collections, resources, and services to all library users, including people with physical and learning disabilities.
If your needs are not met by the policies and procedures described here, please notify the libraries. We will examine and, if necessary, extend our policies and procedures to accommodate your needs.
Parking and Building Access
General public and disability access is from the front entrance of the R.B. House Undergraduate Library. Marked disability parking spaces are behind the library directly across from Stadium Drive, accessible from the South Road entrance.
Elevator access, located in the center atrium, is available to all three levels.
- Retrieval of library materials.
- Assistance with photocopying a limited number of pages from Undergraduate Library books, periodicals or Reserve materials.
- Conversion of Electronic Reserve readings for courses to OCR format, upon request.
- Tours and research/technology consultations, by appointment.
The Media Resources Center on the lower level of the Undergraduate Library provides the following equipment and services:
- Viewing facilities for VHS, DVD (Region 1), VCD, PAL formats
- Viewing carrels with 27-inch screens for easier subtitle viewing
- Viewing carrels that support closed-captioning
- Assistance with conversion of audio and video formats, upon request. Contact Scott Hamilton or Winifred Fordham-Metz at 919-962-2559 or email@example.com for more information.
Contact information for the R.B. House Undergraduate Library Main Service Desk : 919-962-1355