EndNote is a bibliographic management and formatting program that can be used to:
- Create and maintain your own searchable database of references
- Centralize and organize your research information
- Insert citations into word processing documents
- Format references and bibliographies in a variety of styles
- The University Libraries maintain only a training license for the EndNote software, so it is not available on any of the public computers in the libraries.
- EndNote is also available for purchase in the UNC Student Stores’ RAM Shop and UNC Software Acquisition.
Consultations and Workshops