Accessing Library Materials
Our online resources remain available, both on and off campus. Always start your search at the Libraries’ website to ensure you have access to articles without encountering a paywall.
- Set up Google Scholar for off-campus use.
- Search Articles+, which includes articles from many sources.
- Know the exact article or journal you need? Search for the journal’s title.
- View our Streaming Film & Media.
Books & Other Physical Materials
All Library materials’ due dates have been automatically extended to 8/31/2020.
Manage your Course Reserves
Links to subscription resources that work on campus may not work when you send them to students off campus. Our Link Builder updates any resource link to work off campus.
Streaming Video for Use in Classes
Online Research Consultations
Book a remote consultation with a librarian subject expert, either by Zoom video call or phone.
InterLibrary Loan & Document Delivery
Carolina BLU Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan services are currently limited to materials we can provide remotely:
- Article requests will be processed and filled with electronic copies whenever possible.
- Requests for physical materials will be processed when the University returns to normal operations.