The UNC Libraries Research Hub provides welcoming, technology-enabled environments where Carolina researchers can advance their work and collaborate across the University.
At every Research Hub location, skilled librarians, technology specialists, and campus partners welcome inquiries from researchers at all levels. Faculty members, research staff, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates will find:
- Equipment and software to integrate new digital methods into your work
- Skilled librarians and technology specialists, ready to work with you
- Technology-rich spaces for consultation, creation, and presentation
- Training and guidance
- Events that showcase faculty and student research activities
- Opportunities for colleagues across and beyond campus to connect with one another
Through an active calendar of programming, the Research Hub also invites UNC researchers to present their work and connect with one another.