Wilson Library R&IS Research Assistant
The Research and Instructional Services (R&IS) Department of the Louis R. Wilson Special Collections Library seeks qualified applicants for a 20 hr/wk Research Assistant position. The position is available August 15, 2019 through July 31, 2020, with a salary of $1336.42/month. Applicants must be enrolled as a graduate student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This position may be eligible for the graduate student health insurance and other benefits may apply.
- Experience working in a special collections library
- Committed to pursuing a career in special collections
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, manage multiple tasks, and focus on individual responsibilities in an open office environment
- Demonstrated ability in the use of information technologies and familiarity with Windows Office applications (especially Word and Excel), email, Internet and online resources
Applications will be accepted through August 15, 2019.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and short writing sample to:
SUBJ: Wilson R&I Summer RA
For more information about the position, please contact: