Student Audio Editor
The University Libraries seeks a graduate student for the position of student audio editor. The successful candidate will work on a team producing a grant-funded podcast about the Library’s projects related to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility. Applicants must be enrolled as a graduate student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The editor will work with the podcast production team to edit recorded interviews, with feedback and guidance provided by the production team.
Hours and pay rate
The audio editor will work on 12 episodes, with roughly 6 hours of work expected per episode. Work schedule is flexible and all work will be done remotely. Hourly rate is $30/hr.
- Proficiency with audio editing software (e.g. ProTools, Hindenburg, Adobe Audition)
- Experience with audio editing
- Familiarity with the podcast medium
- Curious and passionate about storytelling and developing skills in the audio medium
- Ability to work independently and respond to constructive feedback
How To Apply
To apply: please send a brief letter of interest, a resume, and one or two work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.