Music Library Student Assistant
- Hours/week: ~10
- Wage: $7.25 / hr.
Music Library seeks qualified applicant for a minimum of 10 hrs./week Student Assistant position.
Pay Rate: $7.25 an hour
Hours: ~ 10 hours a week (Students in the Music Library work 1- or 2-hour shifts, usually between classes.)
- greeting library patrons
- providing basic circulation assistance
- working on various special projects
- shelving library materials
- Other projects as assigned
Successful candidates will be highly responsible and comfortable providing public service assistance to a wide variety of library patrons. A background in music is not required but is preferred.
- Please complete an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please include a brief statement on why you are interested in this position, and please provide your class schedule with your application.
Applications can be found: https://library.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Student-Assistant-Application-2016-Effective-4.1.2017.pdf.
To apply, fill out the student assistant application, and contact:
- Carrie Monette - Evening Supervisor
- (919) 966-1113