Art Library Student Assistant
- Hours/week: ~10
- Wage: $7.25 / hr.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing circulation and basic reference assistance at our service desk
- Shelving library materials
- Pulling books for delivery to other campus libraries or Interlibrary Loan
- Scanning articles and chapters to fill patron requests
- Assisting Art Library staff with other duties and special projects as needed
Successful candidates will be reliable and responsible, with the ability to provide excellent customer service as well as to perform tasks with a high degree of attention to detail. A background in studio art or art history is helpful but not required. All training provided.
Please complete an application and email it to Josh Hockensmith, Art Library Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief statement about why you are interested in working at the Art Library, along with your class schedule.
Applications can be found at https://library.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Student-Assistant-Application-revised-7.16.18-1.docx.
To apply, fill out the student assistant application, and contact:
- Josh Hockensmith - Art Library Assistant
- (919) 962-2397