Checked Out Library Materials?
- All Library materials have been automatically renewed so no fines will accrue. Please don’t return checked out materials to campus.
- Check your online account.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your account.
Ask library staff about any question related to the campus libraries and get research and technology help in a variety of ways.
The Libraries provide access to millions of online research resources. Search them yourself or reach out to a librarian for help.
- Search online journal articles and ebooks.
- Search for streaming film & media, and music.
- Find online special collections.
- InterLibrary Loan & Document Delivery
- Temporary Free Access to Resources
Find online readings or films your instructors have put on reserve for you and get help citing sources for papers and projects.
- Most course reserves are available via a tab in your class’ Sakai site. You can also view reserves from all your classes centrally.
- Use our Citation Builder to get citations in multiple styles for books, journals, websites, and more.
- Use the Citing Information Tutorial to help format your reference pages and create in-text citations