The University Library Administration sets direction, determines policy, and oversees operations of libraries at UNC-Chapel Hill. The University’s Law Library is administered separately.
The administrative office for the University Library system is located on the second floor of Davis Library. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Doug Diesenhaus, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Special Projects
- Elaine Westbrooks, Vice Provost of University Libraries & University Librarian
- Maria Estorino, AUL for Special Collections & Director, Wilson Library
- Catherine Gerdes, Asst. University Librarian for Financial Planning and Administrative Services
- Nandita Mani, AUL for the Health Sciences & Director, Health Sciences Library
- Judith Panitch, Director of Library Communications
- Lisa Ruth, Director of Library Human Resources
- Tim Shearer, Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies and IT
- Joe Williams, Interim, AUL for Collections & Services
- Deborah Zombar, Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost and University Librarian