The University Library Administration sets direction, determines policy, and oversees operations of libraries at UNC-Chapel Hill. The University’s Law Library is administered separately.
The administrative office for the University Library system is located on the second floor of Davis Library. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jess Aylor (she/her), Director of Library Development and Interim, Executive Director
- Michelle Cawley (she / her / hers), Interim AUL for Health Sciences and Director, Health Sciences Library
- Doug Diesenhaus (he / him / his), Interim Associate University Librarian for Administrative Services
- Monica Figueroa (she / her / hers), Interim Director of Library HR & Librarian for Inclusive Excellence
- Nerea Llamas (she / her), Associate University Librarian for Collections Strategy and Services
- Liz Ott, Interim Associate University Librarian for Special Collections and Director of Wilson Library
- Judith Panitch (she / her / hers), Director of Library Communications
- Tim Shearer (he / him), Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies & Information Technology
- Deborah Zombar (she / her), Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost and University Librarian