The University Library Administration sets direction, determines policy, and oversees operations of libraries at UNC-Chapel Hill. The University’s Law Library is administered separately.
The administrative office for the University Library system is located on the second floor of Davis Library. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Elaine Westbrooks, Vice Provost of University Libraries & University Librarian
- Doug Diesenhaus, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Special Projects
- Maria Estorino, AUL for Special Collections & Director, Wilson Library
- Catherine Gerdes, Asst. University Librarian for Financial Planning and Administrative Services
- Ann (Lavada) Horner, Interim Director of Library Development
- Nerea Llamas, Associate University Librarian for Collections Strategy and Services
- Nandita Mani, AUL for the Health Sciences & Director, Health Sciences Library
- Judith Panitch, Director of Library Communications
- Lisa Ruth, Director of Library Human Resources
- Tim Shearer, Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies and IT
- Deborah Zombar, Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost and University Librarian