- The closest disability parking is on Lenior Drive in front of Davis Library. For more details and exact parking maps, check the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Department of Public Safety website: www.dps.unc.edu
- The entrance to Manning Hall for visitors with disabilities is on the south side of our building. This entrance faces the Lenior Dining facility and is located on the ground floor with ramp access.
- Inside the building, access our library via the elevator and press 1 for the first floor to enter the library’s reading room.
- For further information, call us at 962-8361.
Reference and Research Assistance includes the following services:
- Assistance in the use of online and print finding aids.
- Consultation regarding access to specialized online information sources.
- Explanation and descriptions of sources of specialized information.
- Help with bibliographic verification.
- Contact us by telephone 962-8361 or email email@example.com
- Paging of materials from our stacks or Reference Collection (depending on staff availability).
- Checking to see if an item is on the shelf (depending on staffing availability).
- Assistance with photocopying a limited number of pages from our collection.
- Reference assistance or individualized tours may be arranged by calling us at 962-8361 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org