The University Library has three computer labs.
- Davis Library has two computer labs on the 2nd floor.
- Undergraduate Library has one computer lab on the entry level.
Library needs always have top priority, but under some circumstances, the labs may be used by UNC-affiliated groups outside the Library. Reservation requests from outside groups will be considered on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with these guidelines:
- No more than three reservations per semester by any one group.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum time block of 3 hours during peak times in the academic year (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- We are unable to provide computer labs for semester-long courses. To schedule a computer classroom for your course, contact classroom scheduling.
Due to construction, Davis Library computer labs will be unavailable June 1 through August 2017.
The Undergraduate Library computer lab will be unavailable beginning on April 27.
The labs are located in:
Room 247 (29 PCs) and Room 246 (15 PCs)
Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Browsers, and various specialty applications for statistical analysis, GIS, and programming.
Room 124 (23 PCs)
Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Browsers, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
The software is updated during intersessions. If you have specific questions about software, please include them in the notes section of the request form.
To request use of one of these labs, please complete the form below. You will receive a response via email.
* indicates required field.