The University Library Administration sets direction, determines policy, and oversees operations of libraries at UNC-Chapel Hill. The University’s Health Sciences and Law Libraries are administered separately.
The administrative office for the University Library system is located on the second floor of Davis Library. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sarah Michalak, University Librarian and Associate Provost for University Libraries
- Catherine Gerdes, Asst. University Librarian for Financial Planning and Administrative Services
- Carol Hunter, Deputy University Librarian and Associate University Librarian for Collections and Services
- Peggy Myers, Director of Library Development
- Judith Panitch, Director of Library Communications
- Deborah Zombar, Executive Assistant to the University Librarian