The University Library Administration sets direction, determines policy, and oversees operations of libraries at UNC-Chapel Hill. The University’s Law Library is administered separately.
The administrative office for the University Library system is located on the second floor of Davis Library. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Carol Hunter, Interim University Librarian and Vice Provost for University Libraries
- Joe Williams, Interim, AUL for Collections & Services
- Doug Diesenhaus, Interim Director of Library Human Resources
- Maria Estorino, Director, Wilson Library & AUL for Special Collections
- Catherine Gerdes, Asst. University Librarian for Financial Planning and Administrative Services
- Nandita Mani, Director, Health Sciences Library & AUL
- Judith Panitch, Director of Library Communications
- Tim Shearer, Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies and IT
- Deborah Zombar, Executive Assistant to the University Librarian